- Prepare MIS, PRs, direct cash flow, detailed income statement, BFC and comments on monthly basis. Follow deadlines strictly.
- Lead preparation of annual budget exercise including; Operation, Capital Expenditure, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Manage & control the cost in the bill of materials, overheads and wastage on regular basis and run the cost estimate for new proposed products and report the margins by the products and the breakeven periodically.
- Liaison with Corporate Insurance regarding company's Assets, Medical & General Insurance
- Conduct assets physical inventory and monitor cycle count program & point out the variances and address the justifications as well and ensure the accurate categorization, tagging for all the fixed assets entities.
- Experience in SAP FI, MM, CO is a Must.
- MIS & Financial Reporting
- Good proficiency in MS Excel
- High Attention to Details
- Good communication skills
For more info: http://raoassociates.biz/blog/jobs/senior-accountant/
You may be interested in these jobs