1. Acting as the first point of contact at the receptions desk (greeting visitors, answering phone calls).
2. Managing cleanliness of the office, showroom, atelier (through a housekeeping person).
3. Handling petty cash for the company‚s daily expenses and providing report (with receipts to central finance department (as per requirement).
4. Based on the corporate card statement collecting receipts and reporting to central finance department (monthly).
5. Managing incoming and outgoing mail, shipments, coordinating with couriers related matters.
6. Assisting production department in registering received fabrics.
7. Assisting in preparing contracts for the items taken from showroom and helping in tracking until items are returned.
8. Ordering office supplies, cartridges and making sure availability of stocks at all times.
9. Managing calendar of the owner/creative director on daily basis and taking care of any personal tasks and requests in a confidential and timely manner.
10. Assisting HR department with business trip travel arrangements as well as staff tickets.
11. Helping all the departments with their daily activities and providing secretarial/administrative support when needed.
Interested candidates please send their resumes to our HR Manager Miss Sidra at sidrachawla85gmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs