• Previous customer service experience in an e-commerce industry.
• Spoken and written Fluency in Arabic and English is compulsory. Urdu is preferred.
• Competent level of IT proficiency
• Answer calls professionally and provide information about products and services, take or cancel orders, or resolving complaints.
• Keep records of guest interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
• Ability to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
• Coordinating with tailors and guest for a smooth and timely processing and delivery of orders.
• Assist other departments, as necessary.
You may be interested in these jobs