• Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
• Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
• Monitoring and proactively maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Replacing parts as required
• Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing, and solving hardware or software faults.
• Setting up & maintaining & troubleshooting the network of showrooms.
• Monitoring and resolving user issues.
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Experience: Minimum 1-5 years of experience years
Shall you find yourself compatible to the above mentioned position, send your cv mentioning the job title in the subject “IT Technician- Saudi Arabia”
You may be interested in these jobs