Duties and responsibilities includes:
* Providing administrative assistance on daily activities and manage CEO's agenda.
* Conducting market research and preparation of statistical reports.
* Act as “gate keeper” to the CEO’s executive office.
* Supervise and train clerical staff.
Experience and education:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background.
* Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
* 5+ years of experience as CEO Assistant or similr role in a multi-national environment.
* Candidate should already be based & can join immediately.
Interested professionals shall email their updated Cv's
You may be interested in these jobs