To estimate the clients volume & requirements of move. Securing business/booking jobs through effective surveys .Meeting with clients on a daily basis & advising them, preparation & submission of quotes.
• Monitor the ratio / percentage of surveys into business for each individual member of the sales team.
• Preparation of quotes on a daily basis for air / sea / land options
• Opening of file with complete details of move / quote / requirements / preparation of detailed listing to operations on requirements of move.
• Schedule the packing dates / move / load up dates with client accordingly.
• Schedule sales meetings on a monthly basis for the sales team
• Introduction of brochures to corporate accounts & hand it over thus giving a better idea of ISS (P&R dept) line of work.
• As part of the corporate deal-need to introduce third party services ie. Housing / rental / pet services / maid services etc.
• University Degree preferably in business, commerce, trade, economics, marketing.
• Minimum 3-5 years Int’l Moving freight sales experience preferably in the M.E
• Strong packing & moving industry background and product knowledge.
You may be interested in these jobs