Typical work activities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
- Arranging meetings with potential clients within territory to prospect for new business.
- Listening to client requirements and presenting solution appropriately to make a sale.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure sales orders and information are transacted accurately and within pricing guidelines.
- Following up on submitted quotations and negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Understanding productsâ technical features and unique selling points and presenting accordingly.
- Using creative selling techniques based on market and product knowledge.
- Gathering and understanding market and customer information.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed agreed upon targets.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions to client.
- Liaising with procurement department to check the progress of existing orders.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions and events.
- Feeding future buying trends, client needs, operational needs, business opportunities back to employers.
- Assist in developing brand identity and recognition in the allocated territory.
- Work with clients to ensure timely payments against invoices.
- Reports to Business Development Manager.
You may be interested in these jobs