must have 2 years UAE experience in Tender / Estimation Department. BSC in Civil Engineering or Diploma in QS. Preferred candidates are from Civil Contracting Companies only.
1. Take-off all quantities from the received drawings and specifications including all items not mentioned in BOQ or not shown clearly in the drawings. (Pre-Contract Stage)
2. Check and verify BOQ items with regards to quantity and specifications required and report to Sr. Estimator/Estimation Manager accordingly.
3. Writing down and reporting all discrepancies found in the tender document especially between drawings, specifications and BOQ.
4. Prepare shop drawings as required including layout for tenders.
5. Check and verify project built-up area.
6. Study and verify received quotations from suppliers and subcontractors and fill unit rates in cost comparison sheets.
7. To prepare cost comparisons for different items whether it is for supply of materials or services to be provided (subcontractors)
8. Assisting in writing and filling of BOQ to be submitted for the Consultant/Client.
9. Assisting in the evaluations for variations requested by the Client after the award of the Main Contract.
Send CV to the below email id
Subject: Quantity Surveyor
You may be interested in these jobs