• Open files and prepare labor contracts for new employees
• Receive and check attendance and sick / absence sheets and resignation / termination letters to ensure relevant approval process has been followed.
• Process overtime claims
• Process promotions, pay rises, and other changes to pay and conditions.
• Process deductions for telephone bills, accommodation etc or excess payments and processes recoveries accordingly
• Produce standard/special reports from personnel/administration system.
• Issues salary/service certificate based on employee's request
• Prepare full and final settlement as per labour law in Kuwait
Skill & Experiences:
• 1-3 years’ experience in similar position
• Excellent spoken and written English
• 3-5 years payroll administration in a medium-to-large organization
• Basic Accountancy Qualification preferred
Interested candidates can send your CV
You may be interested in these jobs