1. Required minimum of 4-6 years’ experience as QA/QC Engineer in an MEP environment.
2. University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. In-charge for overseeing all MEP QA/QC work
2. Ensure the electrical/mechanical work carried out is as per approved shop drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
3. Ensure that the installation, inspection, and testing of all the electrical/mechanical equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the consultant requirements.
4. Verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design, and existing local authority standard.
5. Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures, and other project requirements are met.
6. To coordinate inspections with Consultant / Client and to communicate with the production teams.
Interested candidates can share their resumes
Note: - Preferred immediate Joinees.
You may be interested in these jobs