- Interest in arranging and coordinating the class
- Write down the daily plan
- Writing the activity in appropriate way to achieve the goal of the period
- Prepare assistance activities to achieve the emotional goal in the method of implementation of the activity.
- Interest in evaluating goals in quantitative form, except for the purpose of listening descriptively.
Second: Welcoming Period:
The teacher should be in the class room before the children arrive. . .
- Take into consideration the level of of the child when addressing him or talk to him with courtesy and respect.
- Listening to children's conversations and empathizing with their feelings.
- To clarify the presence of children on the absence board.
explaining the lesson topic by logical steps.
- Communicate the children at the beginning and end of the class in an interesting way ..
- Interest in the diversification of incentive and attractive incentive through direct experience.
- the importance of likn the activity of the priod with the children life and the local environment
You may be interested in these jobs