• Bachelor / Diploma in Associate Engineering
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Light Gauge steel.
• Age between 25-45 years.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare MEP designs including fire alarm and firefighting system for light gauge steel (LGS) modular and onsite construction buildings (accommodations, villas, kitchen, offices, etc.)
• produce detailed shop & installation drawings
• coordinate with architect and structural designers and molders to avoid any conflicts
• knowledge of local standards, materials and testing instruments
• prepare BOQ and material lists
• suggest materials and coordinate with procurement and contractors
• maintain all work in the factory & site
• Deal with problems that might come up during building.
• Electrical design software
• Sketchup – Pro is a plus
• Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Good Communication skills in English (Speaking, Reading & Writing).
Those who are interested, please send their CV ; mentioning the position in the subject line.
You may be interested in these jobs