1.Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies/tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
2. Coordinate with and consult the Technical Manager to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
3. Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
4. Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications using computer-assisted equipment.
5. Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
6. Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
7. Design scale or full-size shop drawings and other related drawings.
8. Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
9. Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to the designed drawings.
10. Layout, draw and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals.
11.Shade or color drawings to clarify and emphasize details and dimensions and eliminate background, using ink, crayon, airbrush, and overlays.
12. Act as the Store-In-Charge to receive and deliver materials to the client if there is no urgent work, and as per the Technical Manager's instruction.
You may be interested in these jobs