Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
Provide secretarial support to the Managing Director and to the administration department.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• Organize internal and external events.
• Handle incoming mail and other material.
• Set up and maintain filing systems.
• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
• Implement and maintain office systems.
• Must be fluent in English and have good communication skills.
• Should be flexible and have a pleasing personality.
• Should be confident and willing to take initiative.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience Required
• Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and Interpersonal skills
• Pleasing personality and presentation skills
• Positive attitude
• Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
055-9711528 / 055-9435162 / 052 6280929
You may be interested in these jobs