3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience. From 4400 QAR up to 7935 QAR per month.
7935 QAR +/- 26 000 ZAR, 1800 EUR , 1600 GBP. Salary paid in QAR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
EDUCATION: Minimum: Diploma in Dental Hygiene. Preferred: Degree in Dental Hygiene.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum: 3 years licensed Dental experience. Preferred: 5 years licensed Dental experience.
LICENSE: Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
Support the delivery of patient care under general supervision of a qualified Dentist in an ambulatory care setting, assesses patient needs, and plans and delivers direct dental care and associated services to patients. Utilizes established dental hygiene protocol and procedures.
1. Assesses dental condition and needs of patient; uses patient screening procedures, to include medical history review, dental charting, and perio charting; takes patient vital signs as required. \
2. Delivers direct patient care to patients as assigned, using established dental hygienist procedures; performs routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning, polishing, x-rays, application of sealants and flourides, and related procedures.
3. Develops and implements individualized dental care plans for patients; performs patient education, discharge planning, and patient/family teaching under the supervision of a qualified dentist.
4. Provides chair-side assistance to dentist in the performance of special tests, procedures, and complex treatments.
5. Makes impressions of patients & amp;" teeth for study casts.
6. Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results;.
7. Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
8. Performs patient triage and initiates patient care as appropriate for walk-in patients.
9. Assists in preparation of patient care areas, and in the patient admission, transfer, and discharge process, as required; prepares reports and assists as required with patient reception, telephone calls, routine triage, and other office duties.
10. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
To view this exciting vacancy, follow the link: http://www.gmrecruiting.com/jobs/view/id/1970
OR email your CV to applygmrecruiting.com
You may be interested in these jobs