- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues .
- Assist HR department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Save and prepare files and insurance forms for all employees.
- Any other tasks assigned to the mechanism in the field of work.
Kindly send your updated resume with recent photo and mention the position title (HR admin) in mail subject.
You may be interested in these jobs