Planning and Organization:
· Consistent, accurate and timely delivery of information through the organization BI platform.
· Planning, design and implementation of BI solutions.
· Monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting BI solutions.
· Involvement in the organizations SDLC processes by building custom reporting solutions and analytics.
· Develop reports and dashboards using Power BI, SSRS BI reporting tools.
· Design and develop meta-data models using Azure Analysis services.
· Support the organizations operations by providing ad-hoc data and reports
· Design and model relational and multidimensional data.
· Design, develop and debug ETL/ELT solutions based in business requirements using Microsoft SSIS/ Azure Data Factory
· Perform quality assurance checks, and identify and resolve data issues in a timely manner.
· 3-5 years experience using Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SSMS
· Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing and Services
· Experience using RDBMS system (SQL Server, Oracle, IBM PureData for Analytics)
· Data-warehousing and ETL/ELT processes.
· Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
· Technical training on relational database management systems and BI Platforms.
Knowledge & Skills:
· An extensive knowledge of BI tools (with an appetite to stay ahead of latest learning methodologies and technologies essential.
· High levels of self-motivation, bringing enthusiasm and energy to team group.
· Strong team skills with proven ability to work collaboratively and willing to go the extra mile when required.
· Results orientated.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to be flexible in both working environments and locations.
You may be interested in these jobs