Experience: 5 Years in the Transport industry
Salary : Attractive Salary + Accommodation + Food
Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree with UAE Attestation
Roles & Responsibility
• To implement the Transport policy approved by management.
• To Ensure observance of road safety standards ensure project vehicles are used in accordance with established rules and regulations and that vehicle usage data is correctly recorded.
• Propose improvements in the existing transport processes, systems and tools.
• Track vehicle and fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management.
• To monitor the vehicle for radar fines / other related fines.
• Maintain daily duty rosters of drivers and dispatch vehicles daily. Prepare weekly schedules for drivers/operators.
• Track vehicle registration and insurance and work with procurement to ensure these are always renewed in a timely manner.
• Arrange for re-training and re-certification of drivers and registration and re-certifications of vehicles.
• Be responsible to implement the pick and drop schedule of staff from and to prescribed destinations.
• Discuss problems with logs with drivers and train new drivers on how to properly fill in vehicle
You may be interested in these jobs