- Derive and implement the company’s finance and accounting strategy and translating this across the functions, projects and business units.
- Oversee and capital management processes including the budgetary processes for all departments.
- Produce accurate and timely financial, regulatory and management reports in line with company and legal requirements.
- Ensure business complies with applicable regulations, tender and contractual requirements.
- Define requirements for accounting and financial reporting infrastructure and lead review and selection process of new systems as necessary.
- Create and maintain systems, standards, procedures and internal controls to meet the company’s finance and accounting objectives.
- BS Accountant/Finance.
- MBA, CPA, CMA, CA are preferable.
- The successful applicant MUST have 5 years of experience in the Finance department in the same industry.
Please send CV with position title ins subject line MEP -Finance Manager.
Those on Visit Visa or can join Immediately may apply
You may be interested in these jobs