As a Sales Intern, you will be trained and developed to be able to connect and build relationships with C-level executives at companies across the specified territory. You will be providing clients with knowledge and business platforms to seek answers to their most pressing business concerns.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
· Engaging in new accounts through phone calls
· Generating revenue to meet set targets and objectives
· Familiarising yourself thoroughly with the services we provide
· Researching potential leads in an efficient, target-oriented manner
· Traveling to events in order to support the operations team and ensure client satisfaction
Skills: REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Very Good speaking and writing skills in English (Arabic is a definite advantage).
· Passion for success.
· Experience in researching.
· Focused and determined individual with a positive, make-it-happen attitude.
Description: ABOUT US:
We are always on the lookout for smart and focused people that would like to build a career with a global fast growing company.
We are an agile organisation that believes in developing talent with fast career growth while providing excellent incentives and commission structures.
Interns joining our organisation have the opportunity to be fast-tracked for permanent positions in our Dubai office.
We have an excellent senior leadership team that has hands-on experience in the business. We are strong believers in developing leaders from within and promotions are performance based.
Our corporate culture is focused on bringing out the best in people to ensure they unleash their full potential.
Work Timing: 9 am 6 pm (Sunday Thursday)
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Paid 3-month Internship and uncapped commissions paid on a project basis.
· Structured KPIs for career growth, based on personal sales performance
· A challenging environment and strong support, helping you reach your highest potential
· Monthly Sales incentives for performers.
Salary: AED 2500 (Internship period) can go up to AED 4500 should you successfully complete your 3 months internship. Should be on own sponsorship.
You may be interested in these jobs