• Technical issues of field operation should be clarified from the manufacturing companies for the problem resolution, claiming of repaired parts and replacement in cost efficient manner.
• Review drawings, product data specifications to support the field and issue counter-measures via field bulletins, or other communications and updates.
• Evaluate and track elevator failure rates and make recommendations for reduction of failures.
• Batchelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook, power point)
• Above three years’ experience in elevator projects handover to client and project coordination with clients.
• Very good communication skill both English and Arabic.
• Interpersonal skill and very good attitude towards the team and client. Flexible approach required to perform varying types of assignments and tasks.
You may be interested in these jobs