Steel Trading Company
Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
Make travel arrangements
Document expenses and hand in reports
Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Keeping financial records up-to-date.
- Handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices.
- Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine accounting tasks.
- Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts.
- Managing company ledgers.
- Coordinating internal and external audits.
- Monitoring vendor statements, wire transfer requests, and other transactions.
You may be interested in these jobs