Social Media Coordinator
· Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
· Create engaging text, image, and video content.
· Design posts to sustain readers� curiosity and create buzz around new products.
· Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
· Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
· Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
· Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
· Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
· Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
· Oversee social media accounts� layout.
· Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
· Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator.
· Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
· In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
· Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
· Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Multitasking and analytical skills.