2-3 years of Experience.
• Implement social media plan in line with budget to drive engagement and increase traffic and number of followers of social media sites.
• Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
• Collect social media requirements from clients and ensure their expectations are met.
• Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Identify and coordinate with suitable social media influencers to promote our brands.
• Monitor social media accounts, develop and post content and respond to interactions as per company guidelines and social media plan.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content in coordinate with team members to build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
• Maintain a thought leading identity for each brand and uphold the company's and brands’ vision and standards.
You may be interested in these jobs