The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
· Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
· Compile and analyze financial statements
· Manage budgeting and forecasting
· Verifying vouchers, invoices before posting.
· Verifying LC, Insurance, Bank Guarantee applications & processing the same.
· Check and follow up with the banks, all transactions entries and the reconciliation of the same.
· Follow up sub contracts receivables and their transactions and account reconciliation.
· Accounting for trade receivable and follow up.
· Visiting all banks related to company whenever required.
· Assists Internal & External Auditors
· Fulfill other general work related to Finance assigned by the superiors.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
· Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
· Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)