Senior Accountant Required - Dubai
Oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. Excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
• Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
• Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
• Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
• Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
• Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost reduction opportunities analyzing the financial trends
• Financial statements preparation & presentation skills with liaison with auditors
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
• Managing & supervising staffs with strong leadership skills
• Manage the growth and success of team
Experienced candidates may mail resume to paxisconsultancygmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs