Location Dubai - DWC
Basic Function Handles booking of invoices and set up of payable for product and expenses
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Books suppliers’ invoices to set up the liabilities
• Analyzes and clears provisions account upon booking of invoice and prepares journal entries corresponding to booking of invoices.
• Prepares Debit/Credit card notes arising from the booking of the invoices, as necessary.
• Prepares Bank reconciliation and other account related to customs prepayment accounts
• In charge in preparation of adjustment entries, accrual and prepayment
Qualifications Behavioral Competencies
• Bachelor of Science in Accountancy preferable Certified Public Accountant/ ACCA full or partly qualified / MCom/BSC Accounting
• At least 3 years experience in general accounting work
• Knowledgeable Oracle System
Salary : AED 5000- 6000
Please forward CV to the below email id
You may be interested in these jobs