• Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
• Performs on-site management, supervision and coordination of all self-performed and contracted work.
• Ensures execution of field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards.
• Controls project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources and contractors.
• Oversees the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction engineers and contractors.
• Ensures that daily and weekly short-range planning is maintained down to the foreman level.
• Reviews design scope and approach with regard to constructability and submits recommendations for change.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification with professional experience.
Note: Project is based in Abu Dhabi
You may be interested in these jobs