A Bachelors in any field is a must, preferably in Business Administration. Any other certificate is an advantage.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Ability to work under pressure and follow deadlines.
* Fluency in English is a must. Any additional languages is an advantage.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational and adaptability skills
* Store, manage and track company documents.
* Ensure that project documents follow the company's standard.
* Receive and register documents provided by the client detail engineering or construction engineering project.
* Circulate verified information to the concerned departments.
* Maintain security and confidentiality of documents
* Perform document control duties such as registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences.
* Keep track of project documents
* Create reports for construction management.
* Organize files per project.
* Organize and document meetings.
You may be interested in these jobs