The Project Quantity Surveyor (PQS) shall be required to address the overall Quantity Surveying activities for multiple contracts including but not limited to the evaluation and preparation of payment applications, variations, claims, etc‚¶ The QS shall be required to collaborate and interface with the supporting departments to ensure the timely implementation of relevant activities, submissions and reviews.
Qualifications & Behavioral Competencies
1. Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or related.
2. Minimum of 5+ years‚ experience working with a Contractor (Infrastructure experience is a must)
3. Minimum 5+ years of Quantity Surveying experience¬†
4. Computer literate (Cost X, MS Excel & Word etc.)
5. Knowledge and understanding of the following: Cost planning, Measurement / BOQ in POMI & CESMM
6. Understanding of FDIC Forms of Contracts.
7. MRICS is desirable.
8. Infrastructure & Civil Works Focus.
9. Works well under pressure and in critical circumstances.
Candidates who are currently available in UAE, needs to apply with their updated resume
You may be interested in these jobs