To execute administrative functions and act as a liaison between the office and outside agencies ensuring the smooth functioning of administration activities.
1. To prepare all forms of communications to provide information to supervisors, peers, subordinates and to communicate with other Departments.
2. To document/record information, maintain files, process all paper work and to perform day to day administrative tasks.
3. To ensure events, processes and all relevant documents comply with Company procedures, policies, regulations & standards.
4. To schedule and confirm appointments for department personnel and arrange and coordinate Meetings/ Conferences as required.
5. To act as a Department focal point to meet and greet visitors to the Department.
6. To order, dispense and maintain supplies required for regular administration works.
7. To assist Department Personnel in the interpretation of Company Policies and Procedures.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Well versed in English Language
· 4 to 12 years of work experience in any
· A Formal Qualification in Typing
You may be interested in these jobs