We are Construction/ Real Estate & Project Management
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Prepare budget forecasts.
• Publish financial statements in time.
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Ensure timely bank payments.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
• Knowledgeable in VAT PROCEDURE & APPLICATION
Requirements and skills
• 3-5 years working experience as an General Accountant in CONTRACTING & REAL ESTATE.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables.
• Experience with general ledger functions, Tally Software, SAP
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree
• Must be a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT (CPA) or CMA.
****Interested candidates, please share your CVs to: jobs.dnaartistic2023(at)gmail(dot)com