The candidate should have more than 2 years of HR admin experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
▪ Perform Administration and maintenance of Employee Database & HR reports to track departmental and company measurements that support the accomplishments of the company strategic goals.
▪ Respond to employee queries to ensure effective and timely delivery of requested documentation.
▪ Process payroll,separation,leave, medical insurance, life insurance, workmen compensation insurance, air tickets, deductions, uniforms in a timely manner for maintaining accurate records.
▪ Assist the HRBP as necessary or requested in projects by preparing, gathering, coordinating relevant information to successfully implement new and planned HR strategies and initiatives such as Organizational Development, Policy and Procedure Manual and Handbook.
▪ Prepare, review, interpret, analyze and approve a variety of data, information and reports to make recommendations depending on findings.
▪ Initial screening of the candidates, arrange the interviews, and other recruitment process.
▪ Maintain and develop the filing system of personnel.
Interested candidate may send your CV to the below email id
You may be interested in these jobs