· Manages the Recruitment and selection of local staff, followed by Induction process in compliance with local labor laws and corporate guidelines
· Works closely with Business Unit Leaders, Corporate HR, and Legal Consultants in the development of the company’s HR policies and procedures
· Identifies and recommends in-country specific HR programs to meet the unique needs of the client group and may assist in delivering associated training.
· Coordinates with Corporate HR departments in the areas of: benefits, compensation, learning and organization development, and talent acquisition.
· Leads employee investigation activities.
· Partners with leaders on employee performance development/ improvement plans.
· Assists with the annual salary and bonus processes.
· Educates clients on Human Resource programs, policies and processes.
· Coordinates monthly payroll for local staff
· Provides local assistance with the Entry Visa Permits for expatriate workforce in partnership with global mobility team
Interested candidates send their CVs with subject “HR Supervisor”
You may be interested in these jobs