With the following requirements:
Minimum 3-5 years experience in the same field in UAE
25 to 40 years old
Good communication skills
Graduate of Computer Science, IT or Computer Engineer and
any related courses
Certification as IT Technician/System Network Admin will be an
advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT
Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions
according to specifications.
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate
new software and computer equipment.
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place
Must register and apply to http://mawared.rgroup.ae/ before attending the interview.
Add: G2, Alyamama Bldg. 15 B St. Karama Dubai
10-12 Nov. 2019 ( Sunday to Tuesday)
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
You may be interested in these jobs