Accounting Assistant Job Vacancy in Other Non Arab countries
Performs general accounting duties such as:
o Posting revenues, expenses and other monthly transactions.
o Reconciling general ledger accounts, preparing adjusting and closing entries; and account schedules
o Preparing BIR returns e.g. VAT, withholding taxes and corresponding Alphalists and BIR form 2307 or 2306
o Participates in preparing financial statements
o Assists in government, statutory audits and inquiries
o Assists in providing efficient and effective office management which includes management of filing, storage and security of company and client documents, safeguarding and monitoring of fixed assets and office cleanliness.
o Performs other related ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- With a minimum of 1-year experience
- MS Office & GSuite Pro
- Strong command of English
- Responsible, Honest, Trainable
- Detailed Oriented
- Willing to extend duty beyond 8 hours
Benefits and Others:
· 8am-5pm/9am-6pm Mon – Fri
· Fixed Day-off: Saturday & Sunday
· Monthly Post Paid Communication Allowance
· Transportation Allowance during OT
· Uniform Provision
· Birthday Treat
· Sickness Assistance
· Company Bonding and Outing
· Friendly Working Environment
· Annual Performance Review
· Salary is commensurate to the qualifications of the candidate