Regional leader in the design-build construction of industrial and commercial facilities across the region. The company has built its reputation on the ability to offer design-build solutions for extremely fast-track projects.
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Keeps an up-to-date inventory of office furniture and equipment (laptops, desktops, cell phones, video/audio conferencing equipment, etc)
2) Oversees the office maintenance, office supplies, including inventory and office machines.
3) Assists in the upkeep and renewal of all Company legal registrations in a timely and efficient manner (Municipality, Chamber of Commerce, Civil Defense licenses, etc.).
4) Assists in preparing payments of office expenses (telephones, utilities, rent, etc.).
5) Purchases office supplies (e.g. stationery, letterhead, etc.).
6) Assists in ticketing, hotel reservations for staff and newly joined staff.
7) Assists in organizing companys social and sports events.
8) Maintains log for employee passport expiry date and inform when needed.
9) Keeps record for all the visas and labor cards issued by the company and report prior their expiry.
10) Prepares gate passes for employees where and when required.
11) Ensures all office related contracts are properly manage.