Exp:Minimum 3 Years
Industry: Aluminum & Construction
• Create and review controls needed for data accumulation and reporting system.
• Take part in pricing and project profitability studies.
• Analyze data collected and record results.
• Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic management reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Suggestion of workflow guidelines to reduce errors in manufacturing and installation processes.
• Preparing assessment/reports of project budgets, cost projections and project profitability.
• Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at expected cost.
• Defining cost drivers and cost pools.
• Collaboration with other departments to prepare audit requirements quarterly.
• SAP ERP Knowledge.
You may be interested in these jobs