• Define scope of projects in collaboration with senior management, and develop project charters.
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
• Day-to-day management and monitoring of project plans, including challenging designers and vendors on technical issues.
• Prepare and validate project progress reports.
• Ensure completion of milestone activities as per the project approved schedule.
• Track and raise and escalate relevant issues and risks.
• Provide detailed cash flow plans for the projects and prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
• Participate in any RFP creation and tender evaluation process.
• Monitor all Project related activities to ensure compliance with the organization's policies, procedures and processes.
• Monitor project progress and critical milestones as per the project schedule and update the management on a regular basis.
• Escalate time and cost overruns to the senior Management and recommend suitable remedial action.
• Attend Project related meetings with consultants/contractor as and when required, and issue minutes of meetings where required.
• Help approve work completion certificates and project payment certificates based on reviews submitted by consultants/contractor.
• Manage all documentation relating to preparation, finalization, amendments, management and administration of contracts.
Desired skills & Experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in a related field.
• Understanding of construction terminology, scheduling and planning concepts and administrative skills is a bonus.
• You should possess excellent management, communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Command of common office productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft office suite, etc)
The successful candidate will hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, along with Project Management certification, and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in delivering projects.
You may be interested in these jobs