Job Function : Engineering
Preferred Nationalities : Any
Gender : Male
Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelors
Relevant Years of Experience: : 3 to 7
Age : 24-45
Applicants who meets job requirements can send CV to email: hr.recruit (at)penta-ocean-construction.info
1. Provide technical support to the project on all Mechanical Systems
2. Support the Maintenance activities of the department by providing specialist engineering knowledge and advice, associated with the full range of building services
3. Carry out manual planned and reactive maintenance on all Mechanical assets and systems within the client‚s facility.
4. Responsibility for the delivery of all planned and reactive tasks in accordance with the Service Level Specification requirements
5. Perform other works as directed by their line manager from time to time.
6. Coordinate with Area Manager and plan daily Mechanical Maintenance activities to ensure successful implementation and smooth running of operation and maintenance at Site(s)
7. Maintain good client relationships at all times.
8. Perform other works as directed by their line manager from time to time.
9. Report to Area Manager about Day to day Operation.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
Minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience in working as a Mechanical Engineer of a reputed organization.
Team leading skills.
Communication and Coordination skills.
Written communication skills.
Planning and organizing skills.
Problem solving skills.
You may be interested in these jobs