Social Media specialist
- Post Regularly on our social media platforms (posts, stories, update highlights)
- Coordinate with Videographer and video editor to cover programs, workshops and events
- Develop content marketing to promote brand awareness, attract and interact with targeted audiences
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent language skills, creativity, drive & willingness to learn
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of social media analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe premiere basics.
Interested candidates may mail resume to networkingjobs2020gmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs