1. Follow up the daily operation with the supervisors, charge hands and closing work orders.
2. Assisting and completing the works given by the Facilities Manager.
3. In charge of the day-to-day preventative and corrective maintenance.
4. Perform inspection and evaluation of systems and structures for the facilities as well as snagging and disengaging.
5. Familiar with the relevant MEP international codes and standards.
6. Outsource the quotations for the special skilled work and have negotiation skills with external contractors.
7. Liaising with clients for the feedback of the quality of service related to MEP.
8. Coordinate with main office for proper planning of PM schedules with respect to resources.
Gender : Any
Qualification : Any Graduate
Nationality : Any
Experience : 4-5 Years
No. of Vacancies :