Job Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates with the Projects Manager / Operations Manager regarding the design of the project that includes the resources (time, and material deliverables).
2. Create a detailed implementation plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
3. Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
4. Executes project plan and revises appropriately to meet changing 5. Liaising with client's and its coordinator to obtain and provide all the necessary submittals and executions plan approvals from the client, consultant and PMC.
6. Provide all project documentations shop drawing, as built drawing, system design architecture, inspection procedures, delivery note, handing over certificates.
7. Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
8. Manage day-to-day activities at the project site which includes engineers, technician tasks, deliverable and time and attendance.
9. Manage the delivery activities of contracts and sub contracts in accordance with company procedures and agreements.
10. Must able to adjust with respect to project risks such as delays which involves cost including providing revised project plan.
1. 5-10 years� work experience in physical security field (such as SCS, Access Control, CCTV and other work related to Security Systems).
2. Good acknowledge with Networking and Database.
3. Prefer holding Lenel Certificate.
4. Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database, system design, and security infrastructure.
5. Understands server/client security system architectures including IT infrastructure
Please send your latest cv through email infoprogress-security.com