This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
• Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
• Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Computes cost estimates of raw materials or subcontracted work and labor
• Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered