Job Responsibilities for Scaffolding inspector
• Monitor the design, certification of all scaffolding structure on site according to all relevant specifications and standards.
• Inspect and assess the condition of the scaffolding material and reject damaged, defective and substandard material.
• Provides technical advice on scaffolding works and participate in work requiring higher level skills
• Monitor the organizations of the day to day scaffolding activities on various sites as required
• Ensure that materials for scaffolds are marked and kept in good condition and safely used.
• Has capability to calculate the counterweight for outboard of heavy duty Suspended Scaffolding
• Ensure awareness of and compliance with HSE rules and regulations by subordinates and contractors
He should have a minimum 5 years experience including transportation, planning and measuring, erecting and securing scaffolding, performing safety checks, and dismantling.
Accommodation, food and transport provided by company.
Salary as per company standard (negotiable)
Interested candidates can send their resume on below email and please send all experience and educational certificates.
Candidates who can join immediately can forward your updated resume.
You may be interested in these jobs