Crafting financial strategies, accurately report and manage the companies financial affairs.
Maintain the companys financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
1. Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
2. Managing Accounting work, General Ledger, Different Banks, and Multiple Accounts, Treasury, Budgeting, Inhouse Auditing, Forecasting, and other routine work.
3. Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
4.Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
5. Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
6. Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
7. Provide support to auditing process.
8. Monitor and analyze ledger accounts regularly.
9. Monitor tax calculations and VAT tax invoices.
10. Evaluate current accounting methods and process upgradation of process development.
11. Prepare profit & loss , balance sheet as per management instructions.
12. Preparing Payroll on monthly basis, Employee leave salaries, final settlements, pay slips, salary cheque, as per advised by HR Dept.
1. Must be MBA/MA in finance or Accounting/CA/ACCA or equivalent.
2. Alteast 3 years UAE experience as a Senior Accountant or supervisory role.
3. Must have knowledge of Tally/ Accounting systems.
4. Must have advance level of MS-Excel.
5. Must have knowledge of VAT and IFS.
6. Must be Multitasking, Straight Mainded,Ability to handle pressure, leadership skills, good communication skills.