• Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience in Angular-JS
• Good knowledge in XMPP chat
• Worked with Open fire chat server and maintenance
• Experience in developing Web Services for mobile applications
• Familiarity with Web technologies such as : Angular-JS, HTTP, CSS3, HTML5, Code Ignitor, PHP, FileZilla, Sublime
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL.
• Write high quality code with automated tests and static type analysis
• Review technical designs, code, and deployment runbooks.
• **Ability to troubleshoot live systems.
Practical experience with one or more of the following would be a plus:
• XMPP, or other computer telephony and chat protocols
• PostgreSQL or similar databases
• TCP/IP and networking technologies and protocols
•Minimum of 4 years experience
Send your CV at itwebjobs3gmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs