Warehouse Officer Job Vacancy in UAE
· Handle all shipping, receiving and inventory operations
· Manage material loading and unloading; stack, move and place products in designated areas maximizing storage space
· Receive and properly process new inventory, ensuring contents match manifest documents
· Inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items
· Manage accurate and detailed stocklist as well as tagging & Labelling stock for quick and easy identification and retrieval
· Perform detailed manual inventory counts
· Collect, prepare, package and label goods for shipment maintaining high level of accuracy
· Fulfil and track outgoing orders
· Keep the work environment safe and ensure tools and equipment are kept clean and in working order
· Create warehouse policies, safety policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs), maintaining highest level of work ethics
· 3-5 years Experience
· Must be highly Being proficient in customs policies, manage incoming and outgoing shipments by processing Clearance, Bill of Entry, Bill of Exit, Customs and other associated tasks.
· Practice quickly obtained knowledge of IoT-Depot traded products in effectively processing importing and exporting procedures including any hazardous materials involved.
· Manage compliance with any other relevant government authorities
· Perform general office and clerical work