• Manage the admissions processing of a portfolio of programmes in close liaison with academic departments, applying agreed criteria to make admissions decisions based on the set admission policies and requirements.
• Handle enquiries from prospective students, their parents, teachers and advisers independently and in a timely professional manner.
• Process incoming applications for all degree programmes, checking qualifications, the validity of decisions and authenticity of documents and results.
• Monitor the responses of applicants to decisions and provide data to Departments on applicant status and workflow.
The candidate must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in in business studies and/or marketing preferably
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in administration
• Understanding of the application process and higher education admission will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English.
If your experience match these requirements, please send your CV in a word document along with your photograph with code LCAA 6/19. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may be interested in these jobs