The role holder is required to be friendly and energetic, with a positive and encouraging attitude making the existing students and new-comers feel welcome and gain a sense of achievement. Our primary clients are Children though we do have adults as well.
- Prior experience in teaching the piano with a solid foundation in Music Theory
- Plan and prepare lessons in relation to individual students’ needs and examination syllabuses
- Music theory, aural skills, sight reading, and practical techniques
- Good with children of all age groups
- Fluent in English and good communication skills
- Enthusiasm for Music and Teaching
- Comfortable in conducting one to one and group classes as required
- Motivate students and encourage positive progression
- Prepare pupils for ABRSM/TRINITY exams
- To inspire a lifelong love and enjoyment of classical and other musical genres
Preference will be given to candidates with certifications from Universities, Colleges, Conservatoires, Music Academy, Professional Music programs
Days of Operation: 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday)
Weekly off: Sunday
Operating hours:1200PM to 0830PM.
If the above position is relevant to you and you are interested, kindly reply back to this email stating your salary expectations.
Once received, we shall evaluate your profile and if found favorable, we shall schedule an interview at the earliest.
You may be interested in these jobs